I, , of NRIC no: , hereby undertake to:
1. Abide by the Constitution, Bye-Laws and Code of Conduct and Ethics of the Institute and to keep myself abreast of any changes or amendments;
2. Diligently continue to upgrade myself and fulfill the required number of hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) annually, in accordance with the requirements of the Constitution and Bye-Laws of the Institute;
3. Return all identification paraphernalia including the Membership Diploma and any identification cards that may be issued by the Institute upon cessation, suspension or expulsion from the Institute, without demand;
4. Immediately desist from using any designation or titles in any form to claim or imply or infer membership of the Institute upon ceasing to be one whether by resignation or suspension or expulsion;
5. Assist the Institute in the event of any complaint or investigation or disciplinary proceedings that is in progress until the said inquiry, investigation or disciplinary proceeding has been completed; and
6. I agree to allow IEA to provide me with relevant updates either through SMS and / or Emails.
7. Acknowledge that you have been informed of the above procedure and that Fees paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.