- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Activity
CPD Core (Aug 2014) CPD Core (Sep 2014)
- Real Estate Salesperson (RES) Course
Intake 80 (Day) - Sep 08 Intake 81 (Evening) - Sep 15 * Implementation of Revised RES Exam Syllabus - May 2014 *
21 Aug 2014, Thursday, 2.00pm
Join IEA ToastMasters Club.
Think, Speak & Lead with Confidence.
11 Sep 2014, Thursday, 10.00am - 5.00pm
Learn about the basic knowledge of Chinese Metaphysics and to apply the Eight Mansion Theory.
23 Sep 2014, Tuesday, 2.00pm - 5.00pm
Outline : What is Money Laundering? Law on Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing. How to Detect Money Laundering? What Must Estate Agencies Do?
10th October 2014, Friday, 6.30pm
Grand Ballroom, Grand Copthorne Hotel in conjunction with IEA Realtors' Awards 2013/2014
Closing Date For Submission: 22nd August 2014 by 5.30pm
Awards Ceremony at Grand Copthorne Hotel on 10th October 2014 in conjunction with IEA's 15th Annual Dinner & Dance
For past events, please click here
A course designed for property agents who wish to learn about the basic knowledge of Chinese Metaphysics that lead to apply The Eight Mansion Theory into practical use.
- CEA Practice Circular: Revised Lasting Power of Attorney Forms Effective 1st September 2014
- Frequently Asked Questions on SSD for Residential Properties
- CEA Licensing Circular
- PDPA: Advisory Guidelines for the Real Estate Sector
- Practice Circular (Pc) 07-14: Feedback On Provision Of Erroneous Information On Additional Buyer's Stamp Duty (Absd) By Salespersons
- Practice Guidelines (Pg 02-2014) On Conduct Between Salespersons
- Complying With The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
- CEA Practice Circular (Pc) 06-14: Basic Guidelines Facilitating Lasting Powers Of Attorney By Third Parties
- Brochure on IRAS e-Stamping System